This week the team at ‘fix nsw animal policy’
(www.fixnswanimalpolicy.com) received a formal notification from three welfare groups requesting that they remove their name and link from the ‘fix nsw animal policy’ website.
The page these organisations were cited on was the rescue page directing people to rescue groups for animals.
RSPCA NSW, AWL NSW and NAR (NSW Animal Rescue) simultaneously sent their request with almost identical text.
The questions need to be asked:
- Why don’t they want their names on a website trying hard to create positive change in NSW animal welfare?
- Who has influenced them to issue this directive, or how did it come about? Coincidence?
- What reasons are there for disassociating themselves from a group trying hard to stop the flow of animals into pounds and shelters?
These questions demand an answer.
If you want to ask these questions yourself:
- Steve Coleman, CEO RSPCA NSW : email@example.com
- Maryann Dalton, CEO AWL NSW : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynette Johannessen, Director NAR : email@example.com
*NAR is a member of PIAA and its patron is Steve Austin (President of PIAA).